REGISTRATION FOR THE 2017 KOA EXPO IS NOW OPEN. AN EMAIL WITH THE LINK TO REGISTER WAS SENT TO OUR MASTER VENDOR LIST. If you did not receive the email, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vendor Host Hotel is the Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Downtown. Group rate is $175. To reserve your hotel room click here.
The KOA Expo is the best way for you to market your product to KOA franchisees. On average, 275 campgrounds (700 attendees) attend the KOA Expo each year.
Meeting franchisees face-to-face is crucial in developing long-lasting business relationships. The KOA Expo allows franchisees to experience your product first hand, address their concerns and answer questions.
In order to get the most out of the Expo, we encourage you to do the following:
• Register early – Booth space fills up very fast! Because our location changes each year, there is no guarantee on how many booth spaces we have. By registering early you have the best shot at getting the booth you want. We have had a waiting list for booth space the last 3 years in a row.
• Have a show special! Because our campground seasons vary based on their location, it is important to have a limited-time show special. Campgrounds who do not open until spring may choose to hold off on their order unless they can lock in a great deal at the show. For their convenience, it is nice to be able to offer a later ship date as well.
• First impressions are key to success. Your trade show success is measured by how much you put in it. Think about how your booth looks. Is it inviting? Do you have enough product? How about a nice backdrop? Each standard booth comes with a 6ft draped table and two chairs (boring…yawn). What can you do to add to the atmosphere of your booth?
• Extend your brand beyond your booth. Think about fun promotional give-a-ways that they can take with them to remember you by! Handout trinkets, play a game to win a prize, get them talking about your booth other franchisees will come visit you, too.
• Staff it right. The worst thing you can do is staff your booth with someone who isn’t engaged (sitting and looking at their phone doesn’t scream, “Come talk to me!”). We see it all the time. Make sure your investment in your booth includes having the right person for the job.
Exhibiting at the KOA Expo is available for approved suppliers only. For consideration as a KOA approved supplier please fill out the KOA Supplier Form.