KOA Approved Vendor Program
Being a KOA Approved Vendor gives you access to the largest, privately-held campground company in the world.
An Approved KOA Vendor connects to every KOA campground through our intranet site (eKamp), a listing in our new KOA Vendor Directory, and an invitation to exhibit at our annual KOA Convention & Expo. To ensure KOA Approved Vendors are fully engaged with KOA campgrounds and their needs, KOA requires an annual $200 Vendor Participation fee.
KOA’s intranet site, eKamp, is the single location for all campground owners and managers to reference KOA information in its entirety. Field Guides, marketing information, KOA.com set-up, educational articles, training videos, and current KOA news are available, as well as the Vendor Directory. Our electronic directory is a listing of every Approved Vendor, searchable by keywords, category, or business name. Updated to include even more information, eKamp’s Vendor Directory is a quick, simple way for campgrounds to find a vendor partner for any need.
KOA Vendor Directory
The new KOA Vendor Directory is a hard-copy listing of every Approved Vendor, listed alphabetically. Along with the company listing, is a category notation, enabling users to find the right vendor quickly. Printed and mailed in early spring, the KOA Vendor Directory will be referenced throughout the year by owners and managers. Vendors may purchase a vendor directory for a processing fee of $25.
KOA Convention & Expo
Our 2022 Convention & Expo is KOA’s 60th and we will be hosting a big bash in Orlando, Florida. We anticipate this convention to have our best attendance ever! At 2021’s Baton Rouge Convention, KOA had incredible campground attendance ever with over 320 campgrounds and more than 700 attendees. Our vendor Expo in Orlando will host over 150 approved KOA vendors with direct access to campgrounds making purchases for their 2023 season.
Please note: The KOA “teepee” logo is owned by Kampgrounds of America, Inc. KOA campgrounds cannot authorize the use of the KOA logo in any design for print or digital media. Approval must be done through KOA corporate office. Additional information about KOA logo use may be requested.
Vendor Participation fee $200
- eKamp listing within digital Vendor Directory
- Printed Vendor Directory listing
- Invitation to KOA’s Annual Convention & Expo
Additional Marketing and Participation Opportunities
- Ad in Vendor Directory $350
- Full color, full-page
- Placement to be determined by the designer
- Vendor Advertorial on eKamp $250
- Six available, published throughout the season
- Article link on the home page of eKamp
- Featured Vendor listing $250
- Twelve available, posted monthly
- Link on eKamp digital Vendor home page
- Banner ad on KOA Convention mobile app $1000
- Four available; value of $1500
- Customized ad provided by vendor; managed by KOA
- Embedded link will take user to directly to provided URL
- Half page Ad in Convention & Expo program $750
- Six available; value of $850
- Half page, black & white ad
- Convention & Expo program given to all KOA attendees
- 10X10 Expo Booth or equivalent credit for larger booth $1250
- Fifty available; value of $1500 – may be used for any size booth/booth location
- Booth selection not immediately available
- Early booth location selection prior to open booth availability
For any questions regarding KOA’s Approved Vendor program, please contact:
KOA Vendor Relations